Thursday, June 6, 2013

I see results.........TRAP

So this week, I fell into the "I see results trap". Results are a good thing, but they can also be detrimental to your journey, if not handled correctly. I look in the mirror, I see results, I feel great, I can slow down right? WRONG. I did that this week and am paying for it. Everything seems harder again. Folks, just 4 days off will do that to you. I took off 4 days in a row, at the fitness level. My eating was still good, but I didn't care as much about documenting what I was eating, when I took the days off from fitness. I'm finding they go hand in hand. When I'm working out, I care, when I'm not, I don't. Okay. Back on track this week. No looking back. Still forging ahead. I am different. I got this. Every.last.step

No comments:

Post a Comment