Monday, March 18, 2013

On Your Mark

Day 1 of a difficult journey begins today. I am tired, physically drained and emotionally exhausted. I am ready for change. I am starting a new life today. My lifestyle change that I am sharing with my friends is one that will being a mom that can play longer and harder with her kids. One that has enough left in her tank for her husband at night. One that is not always the last to the top of the stairs. My husband and daughters have been encouraging me for years to "be healthy". It wasn't until something clicked in me that made me decide to make this change. Although I am not ready to post my weight or before pics, I am ready to have 300 plus accountability partners and encouragers. If my posts get annoying there is a blocking function on Facebook....otherwise welcome to my journey, my ride, my insecurities, my fears, my biggest challenge and vulnerability of my life. Andrew...thank you in advanced for your encouragement and inspiration. I know you are my biggest fan. Please bare with my initial and ongoing crabbiness and the time that will be spent making this change. I love you always. Runner, take your mark.....

No comments:

Post a Comment